If you are dissatisfied with mainstream religions but consider yourself a spiritual person, this book will provide both inspiration and answers to life’s most consciousness-expanding questions:
Why should we seek enlightenment?
What is love?
How can we embrace conflict as a means for growth?
How can a person change his or her poverty consciousness?
What is the difference between destiny and free will?
What lies behind the power of forgiveness?
How can we tune in to the God within?
In sharing the journey, my intention is to help others who are going through major changes in their lives find peace and even joy!
- Chapter 1. Religion is a Man-Made Invention(p.1)
- Chapter 2. Building a Compassionate Heart(p.5)
- Chapter 3. Becoming the Authentic You(p.11)
- Chapter 4. Do You Have Enough Conflict in Your Life?(p.15)
- Chapter 5. Taking Good Care of the Inside of Me(p.21)
- Chapter 6. What Is Love?(p.25)
- Chapter 7. The Intention of the Universe(p.31)
- Chapter 8. The Care and Feeding of Your Faith(p.39)
- Chapter 9. Talking to God(p.45)
- Chapter 10. We Are Abundant!(p.51)
- Chapter 11. A Life Transforming Experience(p.57)
- Chapter 12. Before Enlightenment, Carry Water—After Enlightenment, Carry Water(p.63)
- Chapter 13. A Friendship with God(p.71)
- Chapter 14. Asking the Right Questions(p.77)
- Chapter 15. Destiny Or Free Will(p.83)
- Chapter 16. Garbage In. Garbage Out(p.89)
- Chapter 17. God is Calling—Can You Feel the Joy?(p.99)
- Chapter 18. I AM the Great I AM and So Are You!(p.105)
- Chapter 19. I Forgive. You Forgive. We Forgive(p.111)
- Chapter 20. “Oh, The Cycles We Paint Ourselves Into!”(p.119)
- Chapter 21. The History of US(p.125)
- Chapter 22. Wars and Rumors of Wars(p.131)
- Chapter 23. “Let’s Make Way for Our Good!”(p.137)
- Chapter 24. Are You a Champion for God?(p.143)
- About the Author(p.151)
Susan D. Sammarco is a born communicator and teacher. Over the past forty years, she has published articles in numerous industry publications and has had careers in marketing and public relations. Her first book, Journey of the Spirit Ones, was published in 2008.
An ordained pastor with World Congregational Fellowship Churches, Susan served as co-pastor for the World Fellowship Church in Arizona. She holds a doctorate degree in Esoteric Studies from American Pacific University, Hawaii, an MBA from Western International University. Susan owns land in Dewey, Arizona, where she raises show beagles at her “Desert Dawg Beagles” kennel.
Her next book focuses on a personal journey, which took place over a year’s time, in which she faced triple bypass surgery, a divorce, the loss of a career through outsourcing, and, she says, “the remarkable joy I found on the other side of all of these things.”