菜英文 [有聲書], 生活應用篇

  • 點閱:379
  • 作者:
  • 出版年:2010[民99]
  • 出版社:雅典文化
  • 出版地:臺北縣汐止市
  • 集叢名:全民學英文:18
  • ISBN:978-986-6282-10-2 ; 986-6282-10-4

北區技專校院教學資源中心

可借 9

簡介

利用中文引導英語發音,利用中文引導英語發音,

你我都可以用英語與”阿兜仔”溝通!


好久不見了!Long time no see。龍探ㄇ弄吸。

是啊!你都去哪啦?Yeah, where have you been?訝灰耳黑夫優兵。

章節

  • 前言 開口說英文真簡單!(p.5)
  • 嗨,史考特! Hi, Scott.(p.28)
  • 嗨,你好! Hi, there.(p.29)
  • 早安! Good morning.(p.30)
  • 好久不見了! Long time no see.(p.31)
  • 你一點都沒變耶! You haven't changed at all.(p.32)
  • 你好嗎? How do you do?(p.33)
  • 你看起來氣色不錯嘛! You look great.(p.34)
  • 有事嗎? What's up?(p.35)
  • 發生什麼事了? What happened?(p.36)
  • 怎麼啦? What's wrong?(p.37)
  • 你發生什麼事了? What happened to you?(p.38)
  • 有什麼問題嗎? What's the problem?(p.39)
  • 有沒有問題? Any problem?(p.40)
  • 你還好吧? Are you OK?(p.41)
  • 我很好! I'm fine.(p.42)
  • 我是史考特。 I'm Scott.(p.43)
  • 叫我崔西就好。 Just call me Tracy.(p.44)
  • 這是我的太太崔姬。 This is my wife Tracy.(p.45)
  • 你叫什麼名字? What's your name?(p.46)
  • 我們以前不曾見過面。 We have never met before.(p.47)
  • 你們彼此認識嗎? Do you know each other?(p.48)
  • 很高興認識你。 Nice to meet you.(p.49)
  • 你(們)今晚忙嗎? Are you busy tonight?(p.50)
  • 要去看電影嗎? Would you like to see a movie?(p.51)
  • 找個時間我們一起吃午飯吧! Let's do lunch sometime.(p.52)
  • 要不要加入? Would you like to join me?(p.53)
  • 要來嗎? Do you want to come over?(p.54)
  • 把我算進去! Count me in.(p.55)
  • 你要參加或退出? In or out?(p.56)
  • 有誰要一起加入? Who is with me?(p.57)
  • 我可以加入你(們)嗎? Do you mind if I join you?(p.58)
  • 好啊!為什麼不要! Sure. Why not.(p.59)
  • 聽起來不錯耶! Sounds great.(p.60)
  • 沒問題! No problem.(p.61)
  • 不用,謝謝! No, thanks.(p.62)
  • 我不這麼認為。 I don't think so.(p.63)
  • 不可能! That's impossible.(p.64)
  • 我會再告訴你。 I'll let you know.(p.65)
  • 我有其他計畫了! I have other plans.(p.66)
  • 別想了! Don't think about it.(p.67)
  • 抱歉。 I'm sorry.(p.68)
  • 恭喜! Congratulations!(p.69)
  • 祝你週末愉快! Have a nice weekend.(p.70)
  • 幫我向史考特問好。 Say hi to Scott for me.(p.71)
  • 再見! See you.(p.72)
  • 下次見囉! See you next time.(p.73)
  • 我要走了! I have to go.(p.74)
  • 你今天臉色看起來很蒼白。 You look rather pale today.(p.75)
  • 我發燒了。 I've got a fever.(p.76)
  • 我頭痛。 I've got a headache.(p.77)
  • 我不太舒服。 I'm not feeling well.(p.78)
  • 我喉嚨痛。 I've got a sore throat.(p.79)
  • 你現在覺得如何? How do you feel now?(p.80)
  • 你最好要多休息。 You'd better get some rest.(p.81)
  • 你有去看醫生了嗎? Did you see a doctor?(p.82)
  • 冷靜點! Calm down.(p.83)
  • 難為你了。 It's not easy for you.(p.84)
  • 少來這一套! Knock it off.(p.85)
  • 你腦袋有問題啊! What's your problem?(p.86)
  • 你是個混蛋! You're a jerk!(p.87)
  • 從我面前消失! Get out of my face.(p.88)
  • 糟糕! Shit.(p.89)
  • 酷喔! Cool.(p.90)
  • 不錯的衣服喔! Nice dress.(p.91)
  • 幹得好! Good job.(p.92)
  • 我今天什麼事都不對勁! I'm not myself today.(p.93)
  • 那是一個好主意。 That's a good idea.(p.94)
  • 我有一個主意。 I have an idea.(p.95)
  • 你的理由是什麼? What's your reason?(p.96)
  • 為什麼不? Why not?(p.97)
  • 繼續! Go on.(p.98)
  • 我同意。 I agree.(p.99)
  • 我是絕對不會同意的。 I couldn't agree less.(p.100)
  • 不用在意。 Never mind.(p.101)
  • 不要再說了! Say no more.(p.102)
  • 我瞭解! I see.(p.103)
  • 我還是不明白! I still don't get it!(p.104)
  • 我沒有聽懂! I didn't catch you.(p.105)
  • 你沒弄懂我的意思。 You're missing my point.(p.106)
  • 是啊! That's right.(p.107)
  • 你剛剛說什麼? What did you just say?(p.108)
  • 你說什麼? Pardon?(p.109)
  • 你覺得如何? What do you think?(p.110)
  • 我不在意! I don't care.(p.111)
  • 多謝啦! Thanks a lot.(p.112)
  • 你是不是有交往的對象? Are you seeing someone?(p.113)
  • 我愛你! I love you.(p.114)
  • 我非常想念你。 I miss you so much.(p.115)
  • 你確定? Are you sure?(p.116)
  • 我不太清楚! I don't know for sure.(p.117)
  • 你是在開玩笑的吧! You must be kidding.(p.118)
  • 我對它感到很厭煩了。 I'm tired of it.(p.119)
  • 安靜點! Be quiet.(p.120)
  • 很抱歉打擾你了! I'm sorry to bother you.(p.121)
  • 我的天啊! My God.(p.122)
  • 你要照顧好自己! Take care of yourself.(p.123)
  • 高興點! Cheer up.(p.124)
  • 沒有人會怪你! No one blames you.(p.125)
  • 這是你的決定。 It's your decision.(p.126)
  • 我可以跟你單獨相處一會兒嗎? Can I get you alone?(p.127)
  • 有空談一談嗎? Got a minute to talk?(p.128)
  • 不會耽誤你太久。 It won't keep you long.(p.129)
  • 我們換個話題吧! Let's change the subject.(p.130)
  • 感謝你的協助囉! Thank you for your help.(p.131)
  • 請不必這麼麻煩! Please don't bother(p.132)
  • 我可以自己處理。 I can manage it by myself.(p.133)
  • 萬事拜託了! I'm counting on you.(p.134)
  • 我說得夠清楚了嗎? Do I make myself clear?(p.135)
  • 你真丟臉! Shame on you!(p.136)
  • 讓我開車載你回家。 Let me drive you home.(p.137)
  • 要搭便車嗎? Wanna lift?(p.138)
  • 別吹牛了! Give me a break.(p.139)
  • 少來了! Come on!(p.140)
  • 快一點! Hurry up!(p.141)
  • 我敢打賭! I bet.(p.142)
  • 看情況再說! It depends.(p.143)
  • 我正在找工作。 I'm looking for a job.(p.144)
  • 你今天感覺怎麼樣? How are you feeling today?(p.145)
  • 沒聽說過這回事! That's news to me.(p.146)
  • 你看起來很眼熟! You look familiar.(p.147)
  • 借過! Excuse me.(p.148)
  • 您先請! After you.(p.149)
  • 你最大。 You're the boss.(p.150)
  • 你說對了。 You can say that again.(p.151)
  • 太荒謬了! It's ridiculous.(p.152)
  • 真糟糕! It's terrible.(p.153)
  • 你真是好心! It's very kind of you.(p.154)
  • 我以你為榮。 I'm proud of you.(p.155)
  • 要有耐心。 Be patient.(p.156)
  • 相信我! Believe me.(p.157)
  • 不要失去理智。 Don't lose your mind.(p.158)
  • 算了吧! Forget it.(p.159)
  • 一起來吧! Come on!(p.160)
  • 你需要幫忙嗎? Do you need help?(p.161)
  • 請幫我一個忙。 Please do me a favor.(p.162)
  • 需要我幫忙嗎? May I help you?(p.163)
  • 你想要我做什麼? What do you want me to do?(p.164)
  • 我來幫你。 Let me help you.(p.165)
  • 救命啊! Help!(p.166)
  • 不必客氣! Don't mention it.(p.167)
  • 看開一點吧! Don't take it so hard.(p.168)
  • 不用擔心! Don't worry.(p.169)
  • 我真的很擔心。 I am so worried.(p.170)
  • 夠了! Enough!(p.171)
  • 可以! Go ahead.(p.172)
  • 你上當了! Got you!(p.173)
  • 很遺憾聽見這件事。 I'm sorry to hear that.(p.174)
  • 我才不相信! I don't believe it.(p.175)
  • 真教人不敢相信! I can't believe it.(p.176)
  • 我情不自禁! I can't help it.(p.177)
  • 你說呢? You tell me.(p.178)
  • 不可能的事。 It can't be.(p.179)
  • 這是常有的事。 It happens.(p.180)
  • 時候到了。 It's about time.(p.181)
  • 太容易了! It's a piece of cake.(p.182)
  • 偶爾打電話給我。 Call me sometime.(p.183)
  • 保持聯絡。 Keep in touch.(p.184)
  • 是我的錯。 It's my fault.(p.185)
  • 沒什麼大不了的啊! It's no big deal.(p.186)
  • 你一定是在開玩笑! You must be kidding.(p.187)
  • 你不是當真的吧? You can't be serious.(p.188)
  • 你是說真的嗎? Are you serious?(p.189)
  • 我是認真的! I'm serious.(p.190)
  • 還用得著你說! You're telling me.(p.191)
  • 你是自討苦吃! You asked for it.(p.192)
  • 事情可能會更糟。 It could be worse.(p.193)
  • 請結帳。 Bill, please.(p.194)
  • 幾點了? What time is it?(p.195)
  • 你的錶時間有準嗎? Is your watch right?(p.196)
  • 七點整。 It's seven o'clock sharp.(p.197)
  • 是誰啊? Who is it?(p.198)
  • 要喝點什麼? What would you like to drink?(p.199)
  • 別客氣,自己來! Help yourself.(p.200)
  • 不要拘束! Make yourself at home.(p.201)
  • 很高興認識你! Nice meeting you.(p.202)
  • 我的公車來了。 Here comes my bus.(p.203)
  • 為什麼? Why?(p.204)
  • 事情還是很令人疑惑。 It's so confusing.(p.205)
  • 我被搞得糊裡糊塗的! I'm confused.(p.206)
  • 你猜猜怎麼了? Guess what?(p.207)
  • 我有事要告訴你。 I have something to tell you.(p.208)
  • 說來聽聽! Tell me about it.(p.209)
  • 誰說的? Says who?(p.210)
  • 真有那麼回事嗎? Is that so?(p.211)
  • 我受寵若驚。 I'm flattered.(p.212)
  • 我不會說的。 I'm not telling.(p.213)
  • 我不是故意的。 I didn't mean to.(p.214)
  • 我想想。 Let me see.(p.215)
  • 這是我個人的想法。 It's just a thought.(p.216)
  • 何不聽聽我的想法。 Listen to this.(p.217)
  • 你沒在聽我說! You're not listening to me.(p.218)
  • 我不知道。 I don't know.(p.219)
  • 我一無所知! I know nothing about it.(p.220)
  • 你完全不知道! You have no idea.(p.221)
  • 你這是什麼意思? What do you mean by that?(p.222)
  • 我沒有時間。 I don't have time.(p.223)
  • 你有空嗎? Do you have time?(p.224)
  • 在忙嗎? Are you keeping busy?(p.225)
  • 我現在很忙。 I'm quite busy now.(p.226)
  • 我被炒魷魚了。 I got fired.(p.227)
  • 我被困住了。 I got stuck!(p.228)
  • 也許我會吧! I guess I will.(p.229)
  • 我想是吧! I guess so.(p.230)
  • 我別無選擇。 I have no choice.(p.231)
  • 我還沒有決定。 I haven't decided yet.(p.232)
  • 由你決定。 It's up to you.(p.233)
  • 我也希望是如此。 I hope so.(p.235)
  • 我警告過你了。 I warned you.(p.236)
  • 我告訴過你不要這麼做了! I've told you not to do it.(p.237)
  • 我會盡力的! I'll do my best.(p.238)
  • 我來看看我能幫什麼忙! I'll see what I can do.(p.239)
  • 我會試試看! I will try.(p.240)
  • 再試試看吧! Try again.(p.241)
  • 那值得一試。 It's worth a shot.(p.242)
  • 的確是這樣。 I will say.(p.243)
  • 就這個星期五好嗎? How about this Friday?(p.244)
  • 我可以。 That's fine with me.(p.245)
  • 事情說來話長。 It's a long story.(p.246)
  • 拜託,不要現在! Not now, please.(p.247)
  • 那只是你個人的看法。 That's what you say.(p.248)
  • 看看你! Look at you.(p.249)
  • 我很期待這件事。 I look forward to it.(p.250)
  • 有道理! It made sense.(p.251)
  • 慢慢來不用急! Take your time.(p.252)
  • 慢慢說! Slow down.(p.253)
  • 用用你的腦袋吧! Use your head.(p.254)
  • 你說說話吧! Say something.(p.255)
  • 朋友就是要互相幫助啊! What are friends for?(p.256)
  • 你有我們啊! You have us.(p.257)
  • 我瞭解你的感受! I know how you feel.(p.258)
  • 在趕什麼? What's the hurry?(p.259)
  • 你(們)要去哪裡? Where are you off to?(p.260)
  • 例如什麼? Such as?(p.261)
  • 我向你保證。 You have my word.(p.262)
  • 我發誓! I promise.(p.263)
  • 你會後悔的! You'll be sorry.(p.265)
  • 拜託啦! Please?(p.266)
  • 有一點。 Kind of.(p.267)
  • 有人嗎? Hello?(p.268)
  • 離我遠一點! Stay away from me!(p.269)
  • 面對現實吧! Face it.(p.270)
  • 我不幹了! I quit!(p.271)
  • 有趣喔! Interesting.(p.272)
  • 我們開門見山的說吧! Let's get it straight.(p.273)
  • 這麼說吧! Let's put it this way.(p.274)
  • 事情很快就會過去的。 It's going to be over soon.(p.275)
  • 事情百分百確定了! It's going to happen.(p.276)
  • 那又怎樣? So what?(p.277)
  • 你想要說什麼? What are you trying to say?(p.278)
  • 你少管閒事! It's none of your business!(p.279)
  • 這不是重點。 It's not the point.(p.280)
  • 你願意原諒我嗎? Would you forgive me?(p.281)
  • 什麼時間合適呢? What time will it be all night?(p.282)
  • 跟我來。 Follow me.(p.283)
  • 賣多少錢? How much?(p.284)
  • 我正要回家。 I'm on my way home.(p.285)
  • 就這樣! That's all!(p.286)
  • 你出賣我! You set me up!(p.287)
  • 我會考慮看看! I'll think about it.(p.288)
  • 那就以後再說吧! Maybe some other time.(p.289)
  • 你在這裡喔! There you are.(p.290)
  • 要就要,不要就拉倒。 Take it or leave it.(p.291)
  • 我是單身。 I'm single.(p.292)
  • 我請客。 My treat.(p.293)
  • 你哪會知道! You wouldn't know.(p.294)
  • 有什麼損失嗎? What can it hurt?(p.295)
  • 有差別嗎? Does it make any difference?(p.296)
  • 不好笑! It's not funny.(p.297)
  • 不公平! It's not fair.(p.298)
  • 我們麻煩大了! We're in big trouble.(p.299)
  • 我們需要談一談! We need to talk.(p.300)
  • 你瘋啦! You're crazy.(p.301)
  • 你知道有一句古諺嗎? You know the old saying...(p.302)
  • 事情就是這樣啦! That's the way it goes.(p.303)
  • 你從事什麼工作? What do you do?(p.304)
  • 我們還要走多遠? How far do we have to go?(p.305)
  • 事情不趕啦! There is no hurry.(p.306)
  • 我辦不到啦! I can't do it.(p.307)
  • 你在做什麼? What are you doing?(p.308)
  • 有一件事有問題喔! There's one thing wrong.(p.309)
  • 我們出發囉! Here we go.(p.310)
  • 我們可以走了嗎? Shall we?(p.311)

FB留言

同作者書籍

同書類書籍