How do you do最實用的生活英語 [有聲書]

  • 點閱:365
  • 作者:
  • 出版年:2010[民99]
  • 出版社:雅典文化
  • 出版地:臺北縣汐止市
  • 集叢名:全民學英文系列:17
  • ISBN:978-986-7041-97-5 ; 986-7041-97-6

北區技專校院教學資源中心

可借 10

簡介

史上超強!超好用、超好記、最道地的英文生活用語,讓您一次過足說英語的癮!

當問候朋友時 How do you do?
當發生危急事件時 Somebody, help!
當不認同對方所言時 I don't think so.
當讚美對方的表現時 Good job.
當想要離職時 I quit.

你還想要說的英語有哪些?本書通通有!

章節

  • Are you ready? 準備好了嗎?(p.23)
  • He told me so much about you. 他告訴過我很多關於你的事。(p.24)
  • It'll be fun. 會很好玩的!(p.25)
  • It's not so bad, right? 事情沒那麼糟,對吧?(p.26)
  • What can it hurt? 又沒什麼損失!(p.27)
  • That's a good question. 問得好!(p.28)
  • Agree? 同意嗎?(p.29)
  • Don't be like that. 不要這樣嘛!(p.30)
  • You look upset. 你看起來很沮喪!(p.31)
  • Are you OK? 你還好吧?(p.32)
  • How do you feel now? 你現在覺得如何?(p.33)
  • I don't have time. 我沒有時間!(p.34)
  • I would if I had time. 如果有時間的,我會的。(p.35)
  • You can't please everyone. 你無法討好每一個人。(p.36)
  • This is about us now. 現在這是我們之間的事了!(p.37)
  • Not once. 一次都沒有!(p.38)
  • It's not funny, OK? 一點都不好玩,好嗎?(p.39)
  • Funny. 有趣喔!(p.40)
  • You're kidding me. 你別拿我開玩笑了!(p.42)
  • Fine. 隨便你!(p.43)
  • Suit yourself. 隨你高興!(p.44)
  • Does it make any different? 有差別嗎?(p.45)
  • Let me guess. 我來猜猜!(p.46)
  • Guess what? 猜猜看?(p.47)
  • Check this out. 你來看看!(p.48)
  • You'll check out the rest, won't you? 你會檢查剩下的部份,對嗎?(p.49)
  • This is serious. 事情很嚴重!(p.50)
  • I have faith in you. 我對你有信心!(p.51)
  • How sweet. 你真是貼心!(p.52)
  • That's very kind of you. 你真是好心!(p.53)
  • We're in big trouble. 我們麻煩大了!(p.54)
  • Don't tell me. 不會吧!(p.55)
  • No way! 不行!(p.56)
  • Are you joking? 你是開玩笑的吧!(p.57)
  • Don't give me that! 少來這套!(p.59)
  • Are you busy tonight? 你今天晚上忙嗎?(p.60)
  • Are you free on Sunday night? 你星期天晚上有空嗎?(p.61)
  • How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?(p.62)
  • Somebody's knocking at the door. 有人在敲門!(p.63)
  • Make yourself at home. 不要拘束!(p.64)
  • Take a seat, please. 請隨便做吧!(p.65)
  • Let's go! 走吧!(p.66)
  • See you. 再見!(p.68)
  • Talk to you later. 再聊囉!(p.69)
  • Let's keep in touch. 要保持聯絡喔!(p.70)
  • I'll see you at six. 六點鐘見。(p.72)
  • Says who? 誰說的?(p.73)
  • What's your plan? 你的計畫是什麼?(p.74)
  • Why not? 好呀!(p.75)
  • Why not? 為什麼不?(p.76)
  • No problem! 沒問題!(p.77)
  • What were you thinking? 你搞什麼鬼?(p.78)
  • What's your problem? 你腦袋有問題啊!(p.79)
  • Shit. 糟糕!(p.80)
  • What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?(p.81)
  • Gee. 天啊!(p.82)
  • Talk to him. 你勸勸他。(p.84)
  • Are you happy now? 你現在滿意了吧?(p.85)
  • I'll be right back. 我會馬上回來!(p.86)
  • I'll be with you in an instant. 我立刻就來。(p.87)
  • Think fast. 快點做決定!(p.88)
  • I'm offering you a deal. 我提供你一個交易。(p.89)
  • That's not fair. 不公平!(p.91)
  • I can't hear you. 我聽不見你說話!(p.92)
  • Did you hear me? 你有聽到嗎?(p.93)
  • You heard me. 你聽到我說的話了!(p.94)
  • Hello! 哈囉!(p.95)
  • Hello, you guys. 哈囉。大家好。(p.98)
  • Please. 拜託啦!(p.100)
  • I wasn't expecting you so soon. 我沒想到你會這麼早到!(p.101)
  • Yeah, for now. 是啊。目前為止是的!(p.102)
  • I'm Maria. 我叫做瑪麗亞。(p.103)
  • Ah, good. 喔,好吧!(p.104)
  • Where were you? 你跑去哪裡了?(p.105)
  • Already? 已經到了?(p.107)
  • Sure, right this way. 好的!這邊請!(p.108)
  • Be polite. 要有禮貌!(p.109)
  • Do you smoke? 你有抽菸嗎?(p.110)
  • Here is your room. 這是你的房間!(p.111)
  • This is impressive. 這真是令人印象深刻!(p.112)
  • This is great. 太好了!(p.113)
  • Congratulations. 恭喜!(p.114)
  • Sucks. 糟透了!(p.116)
  • You're telling me. 還用你說!(p.117)
  • She's kind of crazy. 她有點瘋狂。(p.118)
  • You're afraid of darkness, aren't you? 你很怕黑,對嗎?(p.119)
  • What's wrong? 怎麼啦?(p.120)
  • Home, sweet home. 真是甜蜜的家啊!(p.121)
  • Sorry? 你說什麼?(p.122)
  • It's a long story. 說來話長!(p.123)
  • Let's just say you're right. 也許你是對的!(p.124)
  • You can say that again! 你說的沒錯!(p.125)
  • Who is in charge here? 誰是這裡的負責人?(p.126)
  • Someone took the key. 有人拿走鑰匙了!(p.127)
  • Any problem? 有問題嗎?(p.128)
  • Come over here, please. 請過來這裡!(p.129)
  • You promise? 你保證?(p.130)
  • I promise. 我保證。(p.131)
  • Thank you for being here with me. 謝謝你來陪我!(p.132)
  • You're my best friend. 你是我的好朋友耶!(p.133)
  • I can't figure it out. 我實在想不透!(p.134)
  • I know. 我知道啦!(p.135)
  • I knew it. 我走就知道!(p.137)
  • Don't try to deny it. 不要想要否認喔!(p.139)
  • No, I guess. 我猜沒有吧!(p.140)
  • Could you just go away? 能請你離開嗎?(p.141)
  • It's not what you think. 事情不是你所想的那樣!(p.143)
  • Have a drink. 去喝杯酒吧!(p.144)
  • For example? 例如什麼?(p.145)
  • I have a good idea! 我有一個主意。(p.147)
  • That's a good idea. 好主意!(p.148)
  • Of course! 當然!(p.149)
  • Of coures not. 當然沒有!(p.150)
  • Absolutely. 無庸置疑!(p.152)
  • I don't think so. 沒有吧!(p.153)
  • You're good. 你真是棒!(p.154)
  • How are you? 你好嗎?(p.155)
  • I haven't seen you in ages! 好久不見了!(p.156)
  • What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?(p.157)
  • What have you been up to? 你最近在忙些什麼事?(p.158)
  • It's nice seeing you. 真高興遇見你!(p.159)
  • It's been nice talking to you. 很高興和你聊天!(p.160)
  • I'm afraid I have to be going. 恐怕我該走了!(p.162)
  • We have some catching up to do. 我們可以好好聊一聊!(p.163)
  • Why don't we get some coffee somewhere? 我們何不找個地方喝杯咖啡?(p.164)
  • What a surprise. 好巧啊!(p.166)
  • I'm on my way. 我正在去的路上。(p.168)
  • I'm on my way home. 我鄭在回家的路上。(p.169)
  • I'm on my way back to New York. 我鄭在回紐約的路上。(p.170)
  • It's freezing today. 今天真的冷斃了!(p.171)
  • That's news to me. 這可是新聞呢!(p.172)
  • You what? 你說什麼?(p.173)
  • It's your own fault. 這是你自己造成的錯誤!(p.174)
  • Don't blame yourself. 不要自責!(p.175)
  • No, why? 不會啊!為什麼這麼問?(p.176)
  • They're nothing special. 沒什麼特別啦!(p.177)
  • This is nothing. 這沒什麼啦!(p.178)
  • I can't put it down. 我欲罷不能!(p.179)
  • Very much. 的確是非常!(p.180)
  • By the way, I'm Jim. 對了,我叫吉姆。(p.182)
  • Have you ever been to New York? 你有來過紐約嗎?(p.184)
  • The entire thing was a joke. 這整件事真是個笑話!(p.185)
  • I didn't insult you. 我無意冒犯你!(p.186)
  • It just isn't getting any better, is it? 事情並沒有好轉,對嗎?(p.187)
  • I guess so. 我想是吧!(p.189)
  • I'm afraid so. 恐怕是如此!(p.191)
  • Sounds great. 聽起來不錯耶!(p.192)
  • Where are you off to? 你要去哪裡?(p.195)
  • Have fun. 好好玩!(p.196)
  • I really enjoyed myself. 我玩得很開心。(p.197)
  • Are you gaining weight? 你是不是變胖了?(p.198)
  • You're in great shape. 你的身材看起來很棒耶!(p.200)
  • I'll treat. 我請客!(p.202)
  • How about you? 你呢?(p.204)
  • What about you? 你呢?(p.206)
  • What about having a pizza first? 你看要不要先吃點披薩?(p.207)
  • Never mind. 不要緊!(p.209)
  • No one knows. 沒有人知道。(p.211)
  • The whole world knows that. 全世界都知道。(p.212)
  • Not yet. 還沒!(p.213)
  • Good morning. 早安。(p.214)
  • Good evening. 晚安!(p.215)
  • Good night. 晚安。(p.216)
  • How was your day? 你今天過得如何?(p.217)
  • How was your summer? 你的暑假過得好嗎?(p.218)
  • How's it going? 事情順利嗎?(p.219)
  • Why don't you take a break? 你何不休息一下?(p.220)
  • I'm worn out! 我累壞了!(p.221)
  • I'm great. 我很好。(p.222)
  • Not bad. 還不錯!(p.223)
  • So far, so good. 目前還不錯。(p.224)
  • Take care! 保重!(p.225)
  • You have the wrong number. 你打錯電話了!(p.226)
  • I'm gonna be late for work. 我上班快要遲到了。(p.227)
  • I'm supposed to be there at noon. 我應該在中午要到那裡。(p.228)
  • It's supposed to be good. 應該不會錯!(p.229)
  • What time is it? (現在)幾點了?(p.230)
  • What day is today? 今天是星期幾?(p.231)
  • Damn it. 可惡!(p.232)
  • I'll let you know. 我會打電話給你,讓你知道!(p.233)
  • Fine with me. 我可以!(p.234)
  • A few of us are getting together. 我們一些人要在星期五晚上聚會。(p.235)
  • I don't know about it. 我沒想過這個問題。(p.236)
  • I have never thought of it. 我沒有想過這個問題。(p.237)
  • Good luck! 祝你好運!(p.238)
  • Shut up! 閉嘴!(p.239)
  • Slow down! 慢點!(p.240)
  • Hurry up. 快一點!(p.241)
  • Me, too. 我也是!(p.242)
  • So do I. 我也一樣。(p.243)
  • Me neither. 我也不。(p.245)
  • Take it easy. 別緊張!(p.246)
  • Are you going out with Jim? 你今天晚上要和吉姆出去嗎?(p.247)
  • I haven't made up my mind. 我還沒有決定!(p.249)
  • Maybe we will. 也許我們會!(p.250)
  • Thank you very much. 非常謝謝你!(p.251)
  • Thank you for your advice. 謝謝你的建議。(p.252)
  • Thanks for asking. 還是謝謝你的邀請。(p.253)
  • As soon as possible! 越快越好!(p.255)
  • Be careful! 當心點!(p.256)
  • Onion, please. 我要點洋蔥,謝謝!(p.258)
  • Which way is the post office? 到郵局要走哪條路?(p.260)
  • We're looking for a place to have lunch. 我們要找個地方吃午餐。(p.261)
  • That's all I need. 我就要這些。(p.262)
  • Here comes my bus. 我等的公車來了。(p.264)
  • I have to catch a plane. 我要趕飛機。(p.265)
  • Time is running out. 沒時間了。(p.266)
  • Well done! 幹得好!(p.268)
  • Do me a favor, OK? 幫個忙,好嗎?(p.269)
  • Tell her I'll call her back after 3. 告訴她我三點鐘之後會回電話給她。(p.271)
  • Do you mind? 你介意嗎?(p.272)
  • Do I have to? 非這麼做不可嗎?(p.273)
  • What a pity! 太遺憾了!(p.274)
  • What do you think? 你怎麼認為?(p.275)
  • Believe it or not! 信不信由你!(p.276)
  • You're unbelievable. 你真是令人感到訝異!(p.277)
  • Are you sure? 你確定嗎?(p.278)
  • I'll take the bus. 我會搭公車。(p.279)
  • Any day will do. 哪一天都行!(p.280)
  • Any time. 不客氣!(p.281)
  • After you. 您先請。(p.282)
  • Come on. 趕快!(p.283)
  • Do I make myself clear? 我說得夠清楚了嗎?(p.284)
  • I have something to tell you. 我有事要告訴你。(p.285)
  • I quit! 我不幹了!(p.286)
  • I have no choice. 我別無選擇。(p.287)
  • I'm here on vacation. 我是來這裡度假的!(p.288)
  • What's the rush? 你在趕什麼?(p.289)
  • It's hard to tell. 很難說!(p.290)
  • Don't count on me. 別指望我。(p.292)
  • Not anymore. 不在是了!(p.293)
  • It's over now. 現在事情都結束了!(p.294)
  • I hope so. 希望如此。(p.295)
  • I have been told. 我已經被告知了。(p.296)
  • I heard about that. 我聽說了。(p.297)
  • You'll never find out. 你永遠不會知道的!(p.298)
  • Here you are. 給你。(p.299)
  • Hold on. 等一等。(p.300)
  • I'm sick of it. 真是煩透了!(p.301)
  • I can't afford a new car. 我買不起一部新車。(p.303)
  • I really worry about you. 我真的很擔心你!(p.304)
  • I hope I didn't do it. 真希望我沒做那件事。(p.305)

FB留言

同作者書籍

同書類書籍